SteadyGo 3-Axis Motorized Smartphone Gimbal
- Increased Device Stability: The SteadyGo Stabilizing Smartphone Gimbal is specially designed with an expanding bracket which will snugly fit any device with screens up to 5.5 inches long. This cradle holds the phone steady and stable so you get a smooth, fluid and balanced motion while filming, even with faster hand movements. The gimbal features a balancing weight with an adjustable knob for larger devices.
- Hours Steady of Filming: The rechargeable gimbal’s motor provides 4 hours of smooth filming from a single 3-hour charge. The unit charges using a provided Micro-USB cable to charge your gimbal from almost anywhere. The Pan, Tilt, and Roll Motors offer unlimited 320° rotation for free-hand filming and photography and vertical and panoramic shooting. You can also lock the gimbal’s position at any time, and double-pressing the Power Button resets the smartphone to the center position.
- Multiple Shooting Modes: The SteadyGo Gimbal features a brushless motor and has the ability to operate in three professional shooting modes: Following Mode, Locking Mode, and Pan Following Mode. The gimbal’s familiar joystick controller offers smooth Up/Down and Left/Right movement to adjust the desired pitch, roll, and yaw settings on the gimbal’s three axes.
- Remote App Connection: Using the SteadyGo App lets you film using the gimbal’s full functionality, including the options to record, switch quickly amid camera modes, and toggle between front and rear cameras. It also provides a variety of filter styles for different scenes and effects and enables advanced features like Facial Detection. The gimbal allows for Bluetooth-connected camera operation using the free app, which is available for download at both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- The tzumi Promise: At tzumi, we are committed to providing you with the very best in consumer electronics products. We're convinced you will be more than happy with your SteadyGo Stabilizing Smartphone Gimbal, but if you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact us directly so that we can be of assistance and make it right.
Watching shaky video is not only distracting, it also diminishes the overall production quality of your moving camera efforts. The SteadyGo Stabilizing Smartphone Gimbal by tzumi is equipped with all of the advanced features to take your filming game to a whole new level: by eliminating shaky, unbalanced camera movements and enabling sophisticated app-driven software features, anyone can direct with ease and skill. The SteadyGo will not only keep your smartphone level better than your programmed Objective Interface Software (OIS), but is designed to smoothly pan towards the direction you’re going with a brushless motor, resulting in truly smooth and cinematic movements. Its rechargeable battery provides four (4) hours of life and the familiar joystick controller offers smooth Up/Down and Left/Right movement to adjust the desired pitch, roll, and yaw settings. The stabilizing gimbal also features a balancing weight to level the attached smartphone, ensuring that it can articulate smoothly. Once your phone is secured in the tight grip of the bracket arms, any remaining weight is compensated for by the working motors to guarantee stability.
Even with all the advancements made with OIS in today’s smartphones, there’s still a wide gap in achieving the same level of steadiness that smartphone gimbals like the SteadyGo can produce. We include a guide with tips and tricks for successfully balancing your phone and maintaining optimal leveling during a shoot. With the SteadyGo Stabilizing Smartphone Gimbal, you can smoothly record for long periods at a time, increase the production value of your filming projects, and enjoy professional-grade stability like never before.